Friday, February 13, 2009

A Compulsory...

well, well, well... this is my very first time to here at blogger.com...
I have been a blogger for about 4 days, i think... =)

my Multimedia instructor last semester and our current Computer Networks instructor told us that we have to have a blogger account... so here i am, not so happy with what i'm doing! hehehe...

If you want to know more about me, read my blog: vinevine.blog.friendster.com
I really can't express myself here cause i feel like i have to speak in english!

I don't know if i sound interesting to you but i hope that you may drop by this blog of mine, once in a while to catch a glimpse of my everyday life as a College student at STI College Fairview...

thank u for taking a tour!

"We write to express and not to impress..."

God bless!

No comments:

Post a Comment